RCU Forums - View Single Post - HFP10 programmer
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 08:21 PM
wowie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HFP10 programmer

ORIGINAL: A.T.

ORIGINAL: wowie Does anybody know where to find the video that shows the HFP10 in action? There used to be a three part video of a guy showing how to use the HFP10 servo programmer. It was a great video and was originally on the web site ''Down On The Deck''. If anybody could send me a link to the video I would really appreciate it. About a year ago a guy sent me the link to the video but somehow I lost it. So if anybody could remember where to find the video, please let me know. My email address is ''[email protected]'' Best regards,,, Phil
<dt>http://Digital Servo Instruction Vid...ng with HFP-10
( following post #10 may also assist)
see also sub section ''Servo - Digital Servo, Programmers and Software'' at
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

Regards
Alan T. </dt>

Hi Alan,
Thanks for sending me the link to the videos, and they were exactly what I was searching for. I don't know how you guy's do it. I must have spent at least an hour searching for them, until I finally gave up in disgust. My brain just couldn't function anymore so I threw in the towle and asked for help. Maybe I should have asked for help in the first place, and could have saved myself all that aggrivation. Isn't that just like us RC jocks? Its like when we go to the flying field, and we've brought the plane that we slaved over for a few months. First, we take out all the parts to the plane and walk it over to our favorite set up stand. At first we have this cocky look of confidence as we start to assemble the plane, but as time goes on we start to slow everything down because its never this easy, right? Then, once the plane is all together, we stand back and take a good look at it,,, and if we were smart, we'd take a few pictures of it before that first flight, because we might not see it again, at least all in one piece. It wouldn't be the first time its happened. We all know that feeling all to well. That's why I try to pick a day when nobody else will be at the flying field, so that if it does happen, nobody else will whitness the disaster. Its one thing to crash, but it really stinks when it happens in front of other people. And its never my fault because I know I hooked up all the linkages to the ailerons,, right?,,, uhh O,,, I might have forgotten to hook up the left one,,, maybe that's why it wouldn't come out of that right hand spin. Oh boy,,, here we go again. Its back to the barn to start the repairs. Maybe I'll have it fixed up by next weekend,,, we'll see. Anyway,,,, Thanks again Alan for the video link. If I pay attention this time maybe I'll get it right and I'll have a nice plane to fly for the summer. Take care everybody,,, enjoy the cooler weather,,,, spring is just around the corner.