RCU Forums - View Single Post - DLE 20cc Gasser! (Data & Links 1st Post)
Old 11-20-2010, 05:56 PM
mesaflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEW DLE 20cc Gasser! (Data & Links 1st Post)

ORIGINAL: a1pcfixer

ORIGINAL: mschulz531

........Is there some limit that will happen in another page and a half? Does the thread ''fill up'' or something?
-Mike

No, he's implying I'm wasting my breath, typing what I did on matching your model -to- this DLE20cc gas engine.

Too many asking that, haven't been paying attention, and still try mis-matching this engine to wrong models.
My attempts to help in that area, likely won't do much good.

If you look up at the top of the page on any message thread on RCU, you'll see listed, users viewing this topic.
But, often if say a thread has 25 people listed viewing a topic, there's probably 100 'lurking' (not registered/logged-in).

Maybe I'll have helped a few of them make good matches of this engine to a model[sm=thumbs_up.gif]...........maybe not.[sm=disappointed.gif]
Well, I appreciate it. I have subscribed and read this entire thread, and by my best guess, there is about 10% that pertains to the DLE 20. Not sure what to call the other 90%. Jody may not remember me, but he helped me last year with a CRRC26 that I did not even purchase from VVRC. Because of his help, and his rep, I (ok, my wife) will be ordering this engine for me for Xmas from VVRC. What I am looking for on here is what peoples experiences (good or bad, but hopefully not bad) have been with this engine.
Thanks for putting a lot of useful (useful to me at least) info on one post!