RCU Forums - View Single Post - Wecohe Wheels arrived...HELP...
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 02:44 PM
uliw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Wecohe Wheels arrived...HELP...

Hello over there

Sorry if my English is not perfect, I´m a little bit older.

If we respond not in a short time to questions, two things are given. No Internet like the last days, or I have to travel with my real job.
A lot of you now the name Heike. It´s my wife and manage the office and ship the parts. But she is not able to answer deep technical questions.
If a customer wish to have a special, like ball bearings in a wheel, we can prepare a set of wheels without a changed price. If we dont know it,
we cant do it. We try to give a good service, if we known whats the problem like Rodger reports. It´s also no problem, to ask several questions
before order parts. In case of the shipping cost to the States, we are not happy, if the customer has problems.

Something is not able in Europe, make very cheap parts like Chinese suppliers. I write it to Joseph why that´s not work.
I know, a lot of people think, small series supplier will be get ritch with here parts. Forgett it! The work for drawings, masters, moulds and parts
worth not the money we earn. After selling xxx parts it will be equal or we get a little bit more, but we have to invest in new stuff, so it starts again.

So our opinion is, a lucky customer is the best we can get.

Best Regards

Uli