RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 12 FG Dummies Guide
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 08:21 AM
Silent-AV8R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba 12 FG Dummies Guide

Woodbender - What specific questions do you have? I live in Ladera Ranch and would be happy to spend some time with you either in person or on the phone. PM me if you feel like it.

It would help if people would say what the actual issue is they are having rather than just saying the manual sux. As Bill says, there is not way to have specific examples of how to program every single model type out there. I fly gliders, pattern, IMAC, and helis and I am still not using the full potential of my 14MZ.

Add in the flexibility of programming options and it gets even more complicated. I have three friends who fly gliders using the 14MZ. We were sitting around at a recent contest chatting about the radio. All four of us had a different approach to setting up our planes. All four work perfectly and make sense to each of us. Bottom line is that there is no one "right" way, or even a single way to do most things with these radios.

As Bill noted once you have a specific question the FAQs do a pretty good job of answering most questions. Beyond that I just tinker a lot. It's fun for me when I figure out a new or different way to do something!!