RCU Forums - View Single Post - You Can Win First Place at a Warbird Rally With An ARF? Really?
Old 01-01-2011, 01:18 PM
opwan
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: You Can Win First Place at a Warbird Rally With An ARF? Really?

I fly both, if you will read the "whole tread" you will see that I am in favor of ALL aircraft. The scale warbird buffs are the one's putting down the foamies. Go to post #1 and read the whole column and maybe you can figure it out. I am saying there is a purpose for both. I'd much rather practice hover manouvers and torque rolls first on my $200 foamie before I take them to my $3500 Comp ARF 50cc airframe. This just makes sense. My tallent and likes are 3D flying and when you're 3 feet off the ground you better know what input to give when you're a little out of shape. Best to do that on a foamie first don't you think? Now if I'm flying only warbirds where the biggest challenge is landing, you may not have a need for foamies. I'm not looking down my nose at anyone but please read the whole post to comprehend what I'm saying. I'm not against ANY type of aircraft as long as you're having fun with it. As for going to the foamie post. This is a public forum I believe. Please, let it soak in before you post.
[quote]ORIGINAL: ram3500-RCU