RCU Forums - View Single Post - You Can Win First Place at a Warbird Rally With An ARF? Really?
Old 01-02-2011, 06:20 PM
opwan
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: You Can Win First Place at a Warbird Rally With An ARF? Really?

I don't fly by myself, I fly with other people that have the same views as me. They are tired also of egotistical power hungry morons like yourself that try to take all the fun out of the hobby. That's why we don't fly much at AMA sanctioned fields because alot of people in this "hobby" aren't flexible to other people's interests. I'm very happy in what I do, I'm not mental, you're just too shallow to comprehend what I was trying to say in this forum. All you did was read one post of mine you didn't like and you started whining. You don't have a clue of what I was trying to convey or what you are saying yourself. You're just reading into my post what you want to hear , go back and study very hard all my posts and everyone else's here and maybe someday you might get a clue on what the debate is here, or not! I have no problem with Ram, we were expressing our points of view. Which I believe, is what a forum is for. If your expert opion of what a forum is on a different spectrum, let me know here, maybe I'm in the wrong! I do however have problems with morons like you that try to butt in and act like you have an inkling of intellegence. This is a public forum and I can express myself the way I see fit and your point of view is noted, but get a clue before you embarass yourself. 9 years of flying and you consider yourself an "expert" pilot in your profile? That right there says it all!
ORIGINAL: yard-dart

Good riddance. It's quite obvious you have some sort of mental problem. I'm sure everyone on here will agree that "you" are the reason you fly by yourself. I'd be willing to bet that your local clubs probably ran your ass off. No one ever singled you out, or made any sort of insult to you, the type of planes you fly, or the type of flying you do. Again, you've got problems and nothing anybody says, or does, will ever make you happy.

Lik Ram said, enjoy flying by yourself.