RCU Forums - View Single Post - You Can Win First Place at a Warbird Rally With An ARF? Really?
Old 01-03-2011, 09:37 PM
ram3500-RCU
My Feedback: (221)

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: You Can Win First Place at a Warbird Rally With An ARF? Really?

opwan, you just don't seem to be able to converse without confrontation. I never "attacked" you for "defending" ARFs. You were "counseled" for your personal attacks. Apparently, you don't take constructive criticism well. You would be doing yourself a favor by working on that, and not being so defensive. Apologies will usually get a better result than excuses.

This thread has made no attacks on ARFs in general. My reference to flat foamies was not derogatory. They are just not my thing. Go back and read it again. Most of us are of the opinion that ARFs are here to stay, and they may even have a place in competition, given there numbers. Pitting the average mass produced ARF against genuine scale hand made creations and then "judging" them higher is what is hard to accept, as a competitor. Again, this could only happen if judging allowed it. Not the fault of the ARF owner.

From your comments, I surmise that scale, clubs, competition, and possibly the AMA and IMAC, are not your cup of tea.