RCU Forums - View Single Post - You Can Win First Place at a Warbird Rally With An ARF? Really?
Old 01-03-2011, 09:38 PM
opwan
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: [Deleted]

Yes, I agree, when members are called 'MENTAL CASES" it's time to do something. That was a direct insult to me for voicing my opinon, because he couldn't understand what I was trying to convey. He got confused and took it the wrong way and that's when it started. I made some comments about certain groups of flyers jokingly but never attacked anyone personaly until someone started in. I appoligize if I've offended anyone, it wasn't intentional, well maybe one remark was..
ORIGINAL: daveopam

Gentlemen, I have deleted and edited many post in this thread. As time permits I may do many more. Not all of you got a personal notification of what was done to your post. For this I am sorry but the shear volume of editing and constraints on my time did not allow it.
On to the business at hand. There is no place for personal attacks on RCU. These will be deleted as soon as they are discovered. This is why I ask you all to report a problem post ASAP. This is the proper way to deal with a problem. Posting a quote of a problem and complaining does nothing. On the bottom of every post is a report button. Please use it. As mods we have no way of reviewing every post. We count on the membership to help us by pointing these things out.
Thank you for your time and please keep personal feeling about other members to yourself.

David