RCU Forums - View Single Post - Eletronic cigarettes
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 04:48 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Eletronic cigarettes

im sure smoking that is still not good for you but its 100000X better than smoking cigarettes.

i think more than nicotine addiction its more of a habit, cigarettes are easy to buy, easy to lite and are a quick fix, and if its something that gives you comfort your going to keep smoking them.

since you have something that gives you the same satisfaction of having that electro cig in your lips, inhale and slowly exale, you break the addiction, with another much less harmfull habit.

there are a few factors why cigarettes are addictive, nicotine is like caffeine (which we know is addictive) all the chemical additives they use today (reason why new smokers die so young) and i also believe its unintentional breathing therapy that calms you down.

i smoke hookah now, and i am not addicted, probably because it takes forever to set it up, it also has no tar or chemicals, just honey and tobacco, ive had it for 3weeks and smoked it 3 times. however first sign of any coughing or other issues, its going in the trash.