RCU Forums - View Single Post - MAUS Storms DAK Field!
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 08:25 PM
RSEA

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: MAUS Storms DAK Field!

That is the entire concept here. To produce a tank that the Allied pip squeak tanks have no chance of stopping. Destroy and steamroll over the opposition.. Especially since the opposition is lead by EDoubleAZ

I picture Arnold Schwarzenegger, in the original Terminator movie, as he is annihilating all the officers in the police station. That is my vision of the Maus, instead of cops though, here we have the Allied Green Team tanks (again lead by EDouble).

I have to say, FF2608 brought up a key word here a few posts up, "propaganda".. It always helps to wage psychological war against your opponents.

Encirclement scenarios or any other clever tricks will be in vain. That is what the Streetsquid KT is for, gotta have a wing man. Could the Maus be victorious on its own at DAK? Could the Emperor have claimed victory without the assistance of Darth Vader? So many questions and so little time left before the battle..

There is one thing I over looked though.. I don't know if my car is going to be big enough to transport this Monster Mouse to the field lol My car might break down on the way over there from all the added weight. I now fully understand the German transportation problems regarding getting their heavy tanks to the battlefields.

Perhaps only a complete madman would build one of these things..