RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya Pershing Turret issues
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 04:40 AM
56-jeephead
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Tamiya Pershing Turret issues

That servo deal looks like a great idea! I saw an adjustable servo delay as well. I wonder how the camera one would be as far a speed. With the servo delay does the barrel return to center? Camera unit might be better option, no? I got my turrent rotation working good, super glue. Reworked my wires inside hull. Popped in a 2200 Lipo accross front of hull and moved RX back. I put in a Lipo cut-off in and ran the charging port and warning light over to the right side hatch so that I do not have to open case every time. I need to get new light kit for front/rear. It was working but the rear bulb was broke and I think the little controller fried when the broken bulb shorted? I know I have 5-6 volts coming off the main board. Also would like to track down some of those "GD" small screws for the side panels. Had an idea for some of the hull accessories, I do not want to glue them on, I picked up some rare earth magnets and glued a couple of big ones to the under side of the hull and placed a smalled one inside the amo cans,gas cans..etc. This way I can move stuff around or take them off as I see fit. Thought it was a cool (Non permanent) idea. Now I need to get a battle unit (Tamiya) installed. Anyone have a good used unit?
Thanks for the help and info I have received so far.
-Z