RCU Forums - View Single Post - WANTED: Leapard II A6
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: WANTED: Leapard II A6

Im sure the HL turret will not fit the Vs tank. Also there are no airsoft LEO's except for the Vs. The HE 1:16 LEO is a projectile gun that shoots a small bullet shaped object about 8 feet. Not very good. Any conversion of this to an airsoft would be quite the undertaking as you cannot use any part of the original gun or system too shoot it. Im sure it could be done if someone really wanted too but if you don't have any skills or knowledge of this type of conversion I don't think you would want to try it. It would also be a costly project for someone to try and commision it. Knot sure if you would get any takers in the first place.
  Phil too my knowledge only sells the HE Abrams. I don't know if he has considered getting the LEO or not. He also doesn't always have the Abrams in stock. Hobby Engine is not the easiest company too deal with. They want you too buy a whole shipping container load of them not just a few models.Thats becoming a problem with all the Chinese manufacturers. Same goes with HL. They want you to buy 100 pieces when you only need 20.