Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

WANTED: Leapard II A6

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2011, 08:27 AM
SgtPearce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANTED: Leapard II A6

Does anyone have a Leapard IIA6 they could sell me, must has BBcannon lol can someone sell me one for cheap? preferable in winter camo as i live in canada and its winter here 9 months of the year.
leave your prices on here or PM me, but i really would like one of these, (NOTANHL!PIECEOFCRAPi cant fix my Sgts HLLeapard (damn engines wont take commands)) if anyone can part with one that would be great ill pay for S&Hwhen it gets here. Preferably a VStank.
Old 01-15-2011, 12:17 PM
thomasjohnmurphy

Default RE: WANTED: Leapard II A6

Does it matter what scale? 1/16 or 1/24
Old 01-15-2011, 11:41 PM
SgtPearce

i have only used 1/24, but a one 1/16 would work as well as long as it moves and the cannon works
Old 01-16-2011, 02:04 AM
thomasjohnmurphy

is there a 1/16 A6 out there with airsoft? I know VS has a 1/24 with airsoft. I have a VS A6 with airsoft for sale if you are interested.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:14 AM
SgtPearce

YESVERY!shoot me a PMwith your number if you can Text, how much and were is it?you know stuff like that, and maybe a picture or 2
Old 01-16-2011, 01:00 PM
SgtPearce

still taking offers on tanks, i will buy from whom ever responds to me with a good price
Old 01-16-2011, 05:22 PM
thomasjohnmurphy

Sorry, I was positive I had the A6. I picked up a number of VS tanks off someone. It was the T-72 (I just remembered the long barrel)
Old 01-16-2011, 05:24 PM
philipat

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

RCTankWars can probably help you out with a 1/16 Leo.  I think he's even done some good mods to make it run better.  But, it's a Hobby Engine tank and will have either HL or El Mod (much more expensive...much better, too) electronics.  You could email him at www.rctankwars.com.

Or, if a 1/24 scratches the itch, TJM is a great guy to do business with. 

Can't go wrong with either party.  I've worked with both and been very pleased.
Old 01-16-2011, 07:02 PM
Fireman Tim
My Feedback: (3)

I have two Vstank Leo 2A6s but they are both IR and with the early controllers.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:22 PM
SgtPearce

TJM?and uh unless you can convert one of those IRs i dont know if i want to do it my self, but i do have a Hen Long turret that is still working from the tank from previouse post. i dont know if that will work as 1. it is not a vstank, 2. its a Air soft, 3. i dont know how to do the conversion. i still need, not want a Leo A6 airsoft, 1/24 preferd, 1/16 will do as well.

Old 01-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im sure the HL turret will not fit the Vs tank. Also there are no airsoft LEO's except for the Vs. The HE 1:16 LEO is a projectile gun that shoots a small bullet shaped object about 8 feet. Not very good. Any conversion of this to an airsoft would be quite the undertaking as you cannot use any part of the original gun or system too shoot it. Im sure it could be done if someone really wanted too but if you don't have any skills or knowledge of this type of conversion I don't think you would want to try it. It would also be a costly project for someone to try and commision it. Knot sure if you would get any takers in the first place.
  Phil too my knowledge only sells the HE Abrams. I don't know if he has considered getting the LEO or not. He also doesn't always have the Abrams in stock. Hobby Engine is not the easiest company too deal with. They want you too buy a whole shipping container load of them not just a few models.Thats becoming a problem with all the Chinese manufacturers. Same goes with HL. They want you to buy 100 pieces when you only need 20. 
Old 01-17-2011, 02:23 PM
SgtPearce

well then i need a 1/24 leo, can someone please sell me one for like $100 or something they are $175.85  and they dont even have a Leo, well its on display so i cant buy it which is gay. so can someoen please sell me a Leo, preferable in a white scheme, but i will take any leo as long as its VS i guess couse this Hen long Leo is ****, i cant even figure out how to get the damn engines to work again, but its turret works just fine.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:30 AM
philipat

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

TJM = thomasjohnmurphy

Same guy that offered to sell one already. I recommend PMing him and seeing what he can do for you.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:59 AM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can get them at most places that sell Vs tanks, and they do have them in winter camo, so what is the problem. Your getting a little testy here.
 Try Toyeast.com, They have them for 109.00 dollars which is the normal price for an airsoft version.