RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone have any thoughts to share regarding the H9 Ultra Stck 60??
Old 08-06-2003, 01:52 AM
3onthebeach

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have any thoughts to share regarding the H9 Ultra Stck 60??

I have one and although I've only gotten to fly it twice, I love it. I set mine up with the flaps and ailerons and I don't know that I'd waste the money on that configuration again. The plane floats so darn much as it is, as the wings cord is so great, when you set the flaps the plane noses up even more. It's almost too floaty. Flying where I do we do have a very constant and sometimes strong head-wind so perhaps it might fly a bit differently in calm conditions. I set mine up with a Saito 80 and it seems to be just right. I have the intention of growing into aerobatic aircraft i.e. practicing maneuvers, honing my flying skills etc and I think this is the perfect airplane for that or if you are already a good pilot, just relaxed - goof around sport flying. It appears that it will do just about anything from behaving like a trainer to advanced aerobatics. I've seen the 40 size and the 120 size with gas engines installed and I'm very pleased with my 60. For me at least, it is the right mixture, not too big, not too small, and the covering scheme is very visible in the sky. Hope you enjoy yours.