RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tips for Aerobird, Fighterbird and Firebird Pilots
Old 08-30-2003, 04:56 AM
flying klown
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wow

Gosh Pro! You can melt them all down and get a big wing out them! I am having a blast with my Aerobird. I am able to fly now and run the batteries down! Finally after 30 flights. I can really tell the difference now with the 7 cell battery VS the 6 cell one. I do not believe that I will ever use a 6 cell anymore! I finall got it down. I weighed down my main wing and it flies a lot better for me. It almost will make a loop but I hve to diave a little...Getting the height is the trick and staying up there. I flew with the big planes yesterday and had a blast at the club. I will use my other reinforced wings for the new Aerobird nd do the loops and swoops and all that stuff.

Hey I am looking at a deal at the Hobby shop. A plane trainer, Flight box and all the things you need. the plane is built and ready to go radio engine and everything just buy and go out to the field whicjh is ok if you do noyt like building and learning. I want to build but the deal is really good to have all this for $499.00. That is not bad at all. I am going tomorrow and take a looksee at it and see what it is all about.

I may nmove up anotch BUT I will never quit my OLE AEROBIRD! It got me back started again and hasn't let up yet. But my wife is now telling everythime I go out not to let an Model RC plane follow me back home...I am going to be in the Doghouse bad if I buy it tomorrow than just looking at it and the seeing what the deal is about and putting it on plastic....!!! Can I sleep at you r house for a couple days??? We are and always will be BOYS WITH TOYS! YES STAND UP FOR OUR HOBBY! ...Got to go my wife is calling me.....