RCU Forums - View Single Post - Horsepower War A Brewing!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Lunatik Engineering

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Horsepower War A Brewing!!!

ORIGINAL: nitrohead5300

I am not spining a defense for any of these companies they can claim what they want the true test is the track that is real world results. Until there is a industry standard for measuring hp for our 1/5 scale cars the hp results will vary from company to company based on the design of their dyno . The best indicator is the race results of these engine.

There is an industry standard, the same standard that TS, CC racing, BZM, Quickdraw, ESP, all of the boat engine builders etc etc etc. Its called an engine Dynamometer. You are one of people that are not
aware of this standard. If you stay involved in motorsports long enough you will come to realize this fact.
CONSISTENT race results are a good standard for measuring the combination of driver/rider skill, chassis set-up and engine performance. Get off the internet and go to some races in person, when you are
there talk to the teams/racers that are getting good results that day and THEN come home, google their names and see if they consistently win or get on the podium at all of the tracks in the series. This is
one credible way to use the internet for factual information about this subject.

By the way, I dont make a dime dyno testing engines. I have no motive to push dyno data on anyone other that to educate.