RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/8 P&W Wasp kit, trade for Tiano radial
Old 02-12-2011, 09:51 AM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default RE: 1/8 P&W Wasp kit, trade for Tiano radial

ORIGINAL: glazier808
Chad,
I've had the Frank T casting, in my opinion aerotech has a better product. Perhaps it was just the one I got dunno, but Garys was very nice compared
Casey
Unfortunately they don't have one the right size Casey. I am going to order a static prop from them and would get the dummy radial as well but their smallest one is just a bit too big.

ORIGINAL: 51-D GUY
Here's a couple of pics of a Tiano Radial 1/5 scale ,
I've yet to see a Aerotech radial , But like the ones from Frank Tiano. I'm presently building a 1/4 scale Williams for a friend,
I modifyed the Crankcase on the Tiano, with half of an Easter Egg. I thought of doing a build thread of the 1/4 scale williams ,
It's not too late yet .

51-D GUY .
Looks good 51-D. I've used the Tiano radials in a couple of models, most recently my T-6. I too had to modify the crankcase (extended it) but I find them to be a good starting point.

ORIGINAL: smchale
Chad I'd take you up on that offer in a heartbeat, except that the one I have (and won't use) is the 1/6th scale version.
If I can't find someone to buy or trade for the kit Sean I may swap you for the 1/6 scale. It won't work in my little Hellcat but it would certainly work in my Don Lien Hellcat. I'll let you know.