RCU Forums - View Single Post - How long can they stonewall?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 04:35 PM
Highlander

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How long can they stonewall?

I have never considered myself a liberal about anything that I can think of. Except maybe in the way I conduct myself and the methods I use to reach a goal.

LOL. Vince If you conduct yourself as a liberal what else could you possible Be ?

I personally do not wish to make this a Liberal -VS- conservative argument or election!!

What it boils down to ,are the people of the AMA going to make accountable those who desire a DVP position ?and those who now hold that position as elected servants of the organization? or are the members of the AMA satisfied with the direction the AMA has taken over the last several years?

My question,,,,,, Are you happy being a member of an Insurance company? or did you join AMA with other desires and a picture other than that ? Was our goal to build at Muncie? or was this a goal of others ? How long has it been since your DVP asked your input on an Issue that effected all of the AMA? or even your own personal district? If any of these can be answered positively then perhaps your satisfied, if even one must be answered in the negative then maybe just maybe its time to make accountable those who we have entrusted to represent us ?

Time to get to the Issues, if JM has been anything but truthful with the question asked by Red, it is JM who is wrong not Red for asking !!!!!!!

It seems that JM could end this whole debate by a simple reply, Vince has already stated that JM is aware of the posts and the question !!!! Where is He ?

In My Humble Opinion JM is being deceptive in His approach, and doing a great dis-service to the organization as a whole !!!!

Highlander

Elect- Jim Branaum District VIII DVP