RCU Forums - View Single Post - Super Cub LP wont balance
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 03:31 PM
Rimripper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Super Cub LP wont balance

If he helped you out why didnt he tell you how to balance it?i would be very disapointed in buying a plane that had to have so much weight added to it.My super cub was the easiest plane to fly Ive ever had.
i would be concerend that he never flew it because he couldnt cg it after he added all the mods.have you contacted him again and asked why it doesnt cg?
ORIGINAL: wopachop

ORIGINAL: Rimripper

There is no need to add all the weight for ballast,your wasting WAY to much power carting that stuff around.
I would have left some some negative feed back for this item,as it was not RTF,you've had to add so much weight to get it to fly and/or balance.
What did your experianced R/C friend say about the set-up you have to fly?
Like others have said I would start to cut foam away and start shifting the batt. forward,adding ballast weight is kinda of a last resort option.

Once you get a cog you will find that you have more power,longer flight times and a WAY lighter plane.
The previous owner has been super cool and answered all my ebay questions.

My experienced RC buddy doesnt know about all the weight i added yet. Maybe ill send him link to this thread.

I hear ya about all that extra weight. Check out the pics i cant really move that battery any more forward