RCU Forums - View Single Post - Integy 5b alloy radio box
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 02:15 AM
splcrazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Integy 5b alloy radio box

ORIGINAL: aluminum crusher

No , the 2.4 radios should not have any glitches from metal or electric parts. And I myself is buying one of those. I already have Integy a arms, front & rear shock towers and shock towers brace's , beed locks , front and rear hub's, and front and rear top plates. All is silver billet aluminum oh and i got their new wheel nuts and steering unit. I'll post some pic's soon once it's all finished. ( this will be my second aluminum baja build the first had a 28.5 stuffed crank thats all and that thing flew with all aluminum parts from Integy and Turtle racing, And VG performance parts) It got an 2 speed with 30.5 ...16-58 first gear and 20-54 for second gear, man that thing is FAAAaaaaaassssssst. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE XTRA WEIGHT IM NOT A PRO RACER IM JUST HAVING A FUN BASH EVERY TIME I GO OUT. Those 30.5 are used on go peds to pull large kids around for fun. So a 30 to 35 lb buggy will not hurt that motor in any way. The x tra weight makes the motor really show off it's torque
yeah i know man when im finished this thing is gonna be insane as it is now with the current alluminum parts its heavy as it is , but my modded TS motor is more than enough to push this beast and mine is also super fast , i admit its never gonna be faster than a stock 5b running all plastic parts , but when you do the mods plastic isnt good enough anymore for the extra power the motor is pushing out , i just love blinging aluminum. ive thought of getting all integy parts LOL but fear the laughs i would get for going with that brand but the radio box is different , i wish other maufactures would make an alloy radio box aswell , darksoul racing you listening LOL , i love darksoul racing parts