RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redesign and reconstruction of the Oldest Taurus on Earth
Old 02-27-2011, 01:10 AM
Taurus Flyer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Redesign and reconstruction of the Oldest Taurus on Earth

[quote]ORIGINAL: Taurus Flyer

Gents,
There was more between heaven and earth.
For some time a Simla is growing in my mind like cream puff. (Cream Puff?)
But in real numbers, 68 x 1,5 = 102 ; 45 degrees ; 34 divided by 1,5 ; 1,5 x 1,5 = 2,25 etc etc.
And now I did read this of PIMMNZ in post 1595 on page 64 of Ed Kazmirski’s Taurus.
ORIGINAL: pimmnz

Sorry Cees, we haven't answered why your Taurus isn't on the 'time line'... It's because it has only ever existed in you imagination...but you knew that, too...
Evan.

[/quote
Do they know my senior pattern “imagination” in the Senior Pattern Association?
To archive I did make a visualization, also to show I do not have tunnel vision.
Oh BTW, I did use my Wester Taurus for this transformation , see post before.
And the Simla? Also for one moment in this post of the Oldest Taurus on Earth so they can talk together like “homesick angels”.
Yes there was more between heaven and earth.
Cees
Gents,

Of course it was known by me for a long time the Cream Puff was the only plane of Vic Husac related to the Simla, so too with the Oldest Taurus on Earth.
I did use the picture of the Cream Puff of Vic Husac to see if there was any interesting detail to find. Vic of course did know the Oldest Taurus on Earth, the first successful contest Taurus of Ed.

Date 5/24/2009, to fix that fact for that moment I did write this post and did quote it.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=8794595

One picture of that post to show again, The Oldest Taurus on Earth, transformed to a semi Simla and decorated with “Cream Puff”.

Cream Puff is the only important plane of Vic Husac related to the Taurus development history and for that mentioned in the “Taurus Construction and flying schedule”!

More to come

Cees
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl28474.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	1570629