RCU Forums - View Single Post - A Difficult Decision
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 05:28 PM
meef rustler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: A Difficult Decision

My friends dad is an insurance agent. He quoted me at $250 as primary driver for the camaro. We have slightly cheaper insurance as we have USAA because my dad is a veteran. The thing about money, is that I myself have none. I work hard to get to the acadamy. I put in long volunteer and community service hours. I am a varsity wrestler and a 4.0gpa with mostly ap classes is difficult to keep with a busy schedule. I have no time for a job to earn money and pay for a car. I am helping pay with what i can work for. My parents also want a 3rd vehicle. I am also looking at the Nissan Titan or the new ram 1500.

Shark who you should tell that to is this fat, ungrateful kid at my school, who is loaded and makes comments such as "I need a new binder, but i cant afford one. or, Paper is to expensive they should give it for free, because we all know i cant't afford it When he drives a ferrari, maserati, corvette and range rover to school. His parents own 3 hotels and some other things. People like that piss me off. That kid does not deserve a penny, or to have rich parents, with how he acts and his comments>