RCU Forums - View Single Post - HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 06:27 PM
Rob2160

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible

ORIGINAL: sgbfly

ORIGINAL: Rob2160

A video of the 450 MT with the Servo adjustment as recommended by Brian.. it is definately better...
Hi Rob,

A further thought on this. I recall seeing the mounting of your new gyro looking a little flexible. I wonder if you were to make the mounting a little more rigid if it would improve things further. Perhaps as an experiment try tightening a cable tie rround the gryo & boom to hold it more rigid. If this improves things then you know to go back to a more standard single layer of foam tape. If the is no difference snip away the cable tie and continue as was.

Just a thought mate and there is probably no mileage in it.......

Simon

Thanks Simon,

We are on the same wavelength..... I was thinking of removing the metal plate and just using one layer of foam... The expert in the local hobby shop told me a few months ago that the metal plate was not needed in electric helis.. only the nitro birds...

Re the moratorium and Lent... pure coincidence for me.... but the 3 kids have all given up something for Lent..

1.Son -Potato chips (chocolate is still allowed - he was quick to clarify)
2. Daughter 1 - Eating Her Broccoli
3. Daughter 2 - Eating her Carrots

Kinda misses the point I think???

Anyway, I have just registered www.RC450.com and will commence on our "resource link" site... also open to any other ideas.

Thanks Simon,

We are on the same wavelength..... I was thinking of removing the metal plate and just using one layer of foam... The expert in the local hobby shop told me a few months ago that the metal plate was not needed in electric helis.. only the nitro birds...

Re the moratorium and Lent... pure coincidence for me.... but the 3 kids have all given up something for Lent..

1.Son -Potato chips (chocolate is still allowed - he was quick to clarify)
2. Daughter 1 - Eating Her Broccoli
3. Daughter 2 - Eating her Carrots

Kinda misses the point I think???

Anyway, I have just registered www.RC450.com and will commence on our "resource link" site... also open to any other ideas.