Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > T-Rex heli
Reload this Page >

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible

Community
Search
Notices
T-Rex heli For all you T-Rex lovers out there, this where you can post!

HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 08:42 PM
pgroom_68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible

Hey everyone,

I'm an Aussie - but don't hold that against me please I mainly have flown coaxials up to this point - in fact I now own seven Esky coaxs of different sizes: a Lama3, 2 x Lama4s, and 4 x Big Lamas (BOL) - which I found are really excellent[sm=thumbs_up.gif]

I have been flying the CPs on [link=http://www.rcflightsim.com/]$40 Clearview[/link] sim and renewing my skill set that way, and although I know it will be another jump to a real model, I think I am ready to try again I say again because I started in this hobby by being given (flier going overseas) a Walkera #36 BL and getting about 40 seconds airtime before digging a decent-sized hole in good 'ole Mother Earth[X(] Thankfully, I now have improved heaps in the past couple of years - and am starting to understand rotary flight......

I am going to try mild flight (nothing 3D) with a T-Rex clone next and have already ordered [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=10900]this[/link] bird, in the same checkout I added this [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=9021]Typhoon motor[/link] & [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=8574]pinions[/link], 3 x [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=662]servos[/link] and a (more expensive but faster) [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=8511]tail servo[/link]. The other required items (namely [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=10113]gyro[/link], and [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=2165]40 Amp speed controller[/link] are Out of Stock ATM - but I will endeavour to purchase them (or alternatives) as they become available at HobbyKing over the next few weeks........

I have [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=9042]THIS[/link] transmitter & receiver here already!

Peter[sm=shades_smile.gif]
P.S. I will be following the tried&true setup of Simon - I know there are alternatives to parts (some of which I will use), but I will be trying as much as possible to keep to what he has already built (in the hope of being able to help eachother out in a few months).
If anyone else wants inspiration - [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpz_Y7clgYc]HERE[/link] is Simon's finished product flying![sm=49_49.gif]
P.P.S. The reason that I am using HobbyKing.com so extensively is two-fold 1. They have just opened and are stocking a new NSW (near my location) warehouse and 2. I am saving on shipping & the lag time between ordering & receiving the products is low (two days or next day delivery for those "must have now" items - or I could even pick them up if I get really desperate!
Old 10-06-2010, 10:00 PM
Gothic

Default RE: HK-450GT CCPM Alloy T-Rex compatible

Hey Peter,

Funny I've been thinking of the 450 heli also. I haven't quite decided which one yet. Looks like we will have a new place to hang out.
Been practicing on the Clearview also. Looks like you'll be in the air before me . Keep us informed.

G.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:21 PM
gi1mo2

I have just completed the HK450GT build with the same gyro (HK401B). I have a tail creep to the left, and haven't been able to correct it other than putting a bit of trim on the transmitter. Not certain how much control you will have to adjust speed, pitch curve and other with the transmitter you have selected from HK.

Good luck. I am almost finished my HK500GT. Impressive size compared to the 450... I won't hover that one indoors.

Gilles
Old 10-06-2010, 10:41 PM
Rob2160

Hey pgroom 68..

I'm an aussie too.. I have just ordered and built the exact same heli - from Hobbyking NSW..

I actually used to live in Hornsby, in the Madison apartments above Westfield.. but am now in Perth..

Its a GREAT Heli.. I have two of them, one is the Plastic version 2 from Nitro Planes which cost me $29, and then I bought the GT from Hobbyking a week ago..

I have flown the V2 about 50 times and it loops and rolls beautifully. Still wating on a motor and ESC for the GT..

Using Spektrum in V2 and a Futaba Fasst in GT..

Using the Turnigy DS480 on the tail and it is rock solid, even with a very basic gyro I borrowed from a Twister Gold until the 401's are back in stock at Hobbyking..

Here is the maiden flight of V2 - but I have since adjusted the throttle and pitch curves and now always fly in stunt mode and its Perfect.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzYV77XaIbY

Good luck with it mate..

Here are a few pics of the two birds..

The only change I made to the GT was to buy genuine TREX 450 Horizontal stab and fin, I didn't like the tiny CF one that came with the kit and white is much easier to see in flight...

I used genuine Align blades on V2 for the same reason.. the red upper makes it easier to see..

Cheers

PS... yes I have a fleet full of esky coaxials also...

Old 10-07-2010, 07:06 AM
sgbfly

Hi Peter,

Good thread

For the price the HK-450GT is excellent and I'm very happy with mine. You will be amazed how stable & precise it is and if you fly an mSR you can fly one of these (use training gear to start lol as they are not as robust!) If it has aweaknessits probably slop in the tail pitch / slider mechanism but that said they fly well stock.

As you progress (and naturally crash), consider replacing damaged parts with Align SE V2 parts as they are machined to bettertolerancesand use a better grade metal than some others.

I will be happy to "help" you with the build and be assured the Hobbyking (Flysky CT6b) radio is more than adequate. Hold out for the Turnigy plush 40A esc as it has a 3A switched BEC built in (many others only have 2A linear BEC's). If Hobbyking don't restock soon shop for a Hobbywing Pentium 40A as they are the same as the Turnigy plushes.

Finless Bob on Helifreak and MikeysRC are great build videos. Also, essential is the Align Trex 450 SE V2 manual. As a rule loctiteevery screw / bolt that ismetal to metal, and pull apart the top of the head when you get the kit to grease the thrust bearings and loctite the feathering shaft bolts.

I'm very much a learner pilot trying to master turning towards me having just got comfortable with nose-in, but to wet your appetitehere is a vid from Sunday

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fug8fn5YCno[/youtube]

Best to all!

Simon

Old 10-07-2010, 07:16 AM
pgroom_68

Hey again everyone,

I really didn't expect such a big response to my first post under this new heading[X(] I am both surprised and thrilled that you guys are taking an interest and want me to succeed - I feel humbled[sm=red_smile.gif]

Hey again Gothic,

I don't intend to hurry - but learn about the ins & outs and GET IT RIGHT! Anyway, I have a few months until the weather here gets perfect again. ATM it is raining on & off for most of the days and heaps of wind on hte others Ain't that the way??

Hey Gilles,

I know who to PM for tips if I come up upon a real problem then - someone who has done it before - you![sm=49_49.gif] All the best with the 500 mate![sm=regular_smile.gif]

Hey Rob,

It is a smaller world than I thought! I would have loved to meet you when you were in this area!! Tell me - where did you fly those beasts that you owned when you lived in Hornsby? I go over to a hall in Wahroonga - that will be totally unsuitable when I get the larger bird in the air![sm=wink_smile.gif]
I also have a couple of Esky Dauphin shells (one which I painted) and found them good at the time. Below are a couple of older pics of my early hanger (it was all FM) - but I haven't had all my birds in one place for quite a while now keeping some at home, and some at work for the lunchtime fly to ease away the tensions of the day.....[sm=tongue_smile.gif]
BTW, I have updated all of my birds to 2.4G - including my first Big Lama. Now I wouldn't buy or recommend anything but 2.4G[sm=72_72.gif] The technology of these models has come leaps and bounds over the past few years..............

Hey again Simon,

...thanks again for the tips (and links especially to the manual) and, rest assured I will keenly watch your new video when I have got some sleep!!

BEST TO YOU ALL - it is past 11pm here so I'm off to bed[sm=tired.gif] ZZZ zzz ...

P.S. One more thing: I have received five emails from Hobbyking today saying that they are now stocking different lipos in their AUS Warehouse now!! Anyone else (in Australia) getting those prompts?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn36627.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	1512260   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mh19713.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	1512261  
Old 10-07-2010, 10:42 AM
rikybob

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNuRx6hWJBc][/link]

b

ps Push the smiley button above!
Old 10-07-2010, 09:47 PM
pgroom_68

Hey again Simon,

...excellent control - you have the knack - must be your (as Brian says during his video) "meticulous" way of baby steps to learn nose-in!!
I must agree with him when he said "I am very proud of his hand-eye [coordination].....Simon is starting to spank me when it comes to nose-in...but not for long!" All bets are off now[sm=devious.gif]

You have got good while I wasn't looking mate[sm=tongue_smile.gif] A little more stick time will get rid of the tentative nature at the end of your figure-8s when you turn towards yourself - don't worry about that[sm=49_49.gif] The aileron control on the single-direction turns is tricky mate! I can get a T-Rex 450 in Clearview sim to do nice smooth nose or tail-in funnels - I hope this translates to the real model![sm=wink_smile.gif]

On the purchase & wait front: I just bought the [link=http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320594818680&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1890wt_754]Hobbywing Pentium 40A ESC[/link] as I don't think I can wait without knowing when HobbyKing will stock the Turnigy Plush 40A. I am still waiting for them to restock the [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=10113]HobbyKing 401B[/link] gyro......]

P.S. I have saved the PDF file of the v2 manual to my desktop already.....[sm=thumbs_up.gif]
Old 10-07-2010, 09:59 PM
pgroom_68

Hey again rikybob ...er Brian,

You found us all by yourself!! Well done. I think both Simon & you have different methods of learning - but they are definately both valid and equal - hell they're now what I am striving towards........

What I don't yet know is which way is quickest to develop the skills needed.
I'm NOT into stunt flying - the most I do with helicopters in Clearview sim is funnels, flips, rolls & inverted flyovers - that is ALL I want to do - never (hell would really freeze over[sm=regular_smile.gif]) 3D stunts![sm=50_50.gif]

P.S. I will be very nice to not be wind-restricted - that's for sure mate!
Old 10-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Rob2160

Hey Peter,

Yes, would be cool to meet you also..

I love your Police Heli.. I was actually with the NSW Police for 23 years, the last 13years at the Aviation Unit.. (I'll PM you some pics)

Flew Helis (Squirrels) and the Citations during APEC..

Now flying a HS-125 Corporate Jet in Perth - They made me an offer I couldn't refuse..

But I really miss flying the 'REAL" Helis..

RC is the next best thing I guess, I only started flying the RC Helis in May this year..

I flew RCplanes for 20 years from the age of 15, but then had a 10 year break from the hobby.. (a 10 year model train obsession)

Yes, I am getting the Hobbyking Lipo alerts...

I travel to Sydney several times per year with work, I have no idea when the next trip will be but I'll let you know and maybe we could catch up.

Old 10-08-2010, 09:34 AM
sgbfly

ORIGINAL: rikybob

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNuRx6hWJBc][/link]

b

ps Push the smiley button above!
That's very goodand funny

Simon

Old 10-08-2010, 04:19 PM
rikybob

ORIGINAL: pgroom_68

You found us all by yourself!! As far as you know Well done. Much like a "bad penny" I did, in fact turn up![:@] I think both Simon & you have different methods of learning - but they are definately both valid and equal - hell they're now what I am striving towards........

What I don't yet know is which way is quickest to develop the skills needed. Slow is best!!
I'm NOT into stunt flying - the most I do with helicopters in Clearview sim is funnels, flips, rolls & inverted flyovers - that is ALL I want to do - never (hell would really freeze over[sm=regular_smile.gif]) 3D stunts![sm=50_50.gif] Ummm, funnels, flips, rolls and inverted flyovers aren't 3D??[]

Old 10-08-2010, 10:43 PM
pgroom_68

You found us all by yourself!! As far as you know Well done. Much like a ''bad penny'' I did, in fact turn up![:@] I think both Simon & you have different methods of learning - but they are definately both valid and equal - hell they're now what I am striving towards........
What I don't yet know is which way is quickest to develop the skills needed. Slow is best!!
I'm NOT into stunt flying - the most I do with helicopters in Clearview sim is funnels, flips, rolls & inverted flyovers - that is ALL I want to do - never (hell would really freeze over[sm=regular_smile.gif]) 3D stunts![sm=50_50.gif] Ummm, funnels, flips, rolls and inverted flyovers aren't 3D??[]
[sm=shades_smile.gif]
Hey again Brian,

I'm very glad that you found us - don't get the wrong idea. I just thought that an rcuniverse.com forum would be easier and not "trip out" the forum moderators (by linking to another site all the time)

[sm=50_50.gif]Yip, I get your point re. 3D stunts mate What I meant was that I have no ambition to do them in quick succession - like the YouTube videos................ I enjoy "scale" flying!

P.S. I was gonna say "how bad a penny can you be??" Oops, I think I just did[sm=confused_smile.gif][sm=49_49.gif]
Old 10-08-2010, 10:55 PM
pgroom_68

ORIGINAL: Rob2160
Hey Peter,
Yes, would be cool to meet you also..
I love your Police Heli.. I was actually with the NSW Police for 23 years, the last 13years at the Aviation Unit.. (I'll PM you some pics)
Flew Helis (Squirrels) and the Citations during APEC..
Now flying a HS-125 Corporate Jet in Perth - They made me an offer I couldn't refuse..
But I really miss flying the 'REAL'' Helis..
RC is the next best thing I guess, I only started flying the RC Helis in May this year..
I flew RC planes for 20 years from the age of 15, but then had a 10 year break from the hobby.. (a 10 year model train obsession)
Yes, I am getting the Hobbyking Lipo alerts...
I travel to Sydney several times per year with work, I have no idea when the next trip will be but I'll let you know and maybe we could catch up.
Hey again Rob,

A F2F would be nice a little bit later on when I get some skills together mate! It is OK for those amoungst us that fly 18/7 (I won't hold against you that you fly planes also) You would get on well with Brian as he is in law enforcement in the States - & flies this model (HK-450GT) brilliantly also!

P.S. Expect many more emails from HobbyKing.com over the next few weeks[sm=what_smile.gif] - I just got some more "lipo arrivals" emails from them
Old 10-09-2010, 02:39 AM
AKPhill

Hello new here maybe you guy's have already dealt with this issue on the hk500 models
I have both the hk t500 and the hk500gt classs helis and have come across numerouse problems to over come .
Remember both these helis say trex compatible

Well not so the hkt500 main shaft is not but the gt is how strange is that ?
I have changed on the hkt500 main gear tail drive gear the rotor head the tail gear box
the only thing left on this heli that is hk is the main frame every thing else is either Align or copterx finnaly flys decent sport only so far

Well ok now for the hk500gt it also is a basket case so far in needing replacement
just a list, main bearings, oneway bearing, canopy bolts knight head bars, or tail support bars as each bar is in three peaces but did some checking and the heli is actualy interchangeble with align I am currently building the hk500gt thought I would share in the build

Also ran into similar problems with the hk250gt and it has been changed to all align parts

Sorry dont have a hk 450 but do have numerouse other brands of 450's

hope this info helps

ps I know this string was about 450s but there is someone building a 500 so thought would share

Old 10-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Rob2160

ORIGINAL: AKPhill

Well ok now for the hk500gt it also is a basket case so far in needing replacement
just a list, main bearings, oneway bearing, canopy bolts knight head bars, or tail support bars as each bar is in three peaces but did some checking and the heli is actualy interchangeble with align I am currently building the hk500gt thought I would share in the build

Hi,

Not sure if I follow you correctly? Are you saying these parts on the 500GT should be replaced immediately? I have the 450GT and all parts seem fine..After 50+ flights all is well. I just glued the Knighthead bars into the ends, (it actually shows to do that in the genuine Align TREX 450 Manual)

Are you using that manual?? This is the one I used for my 450GT.. http://video.align.com.tw/mpeg/manua...20New%20V2.pdf

Or are you saying these parts are difficult to replace in the event of a crash?

If/when I crash and need to replace parts I will just buy the Heli again, $29 is far less than buying even just a few genuine TREX parts.. or did I miss your point?

Old 10-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Rob2160

On the purchase & wait front: I just bought the [link=http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320594818680&ssPageNam e=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1890wt_754]Hobbywing Pentium 40A ESC[/link] as I don't think I can wait without knowing when HobbyKing will stock the Turnigy Plush 40A. I am still waiting for them to restock the [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=10113]HobbyKing 401B[/link] gyro......]

P.S. I have saved the PDF file of the v2 manual to my desktop already.....[sm=thumbs_up.gif]
Hi Peter, I am thinking of gettinga Hobbywing ESC, I've had a few requests to build these helis for friends so I'm stocking up on parts.. your link takes you to the Opto version of the Hobbywing ESC.. that one does not have a BEC..

Is that the one you bought, or does yours have the BEC? If not.. just curious how you were going to power your RX/Servos..

Cheers..

Rob

Old 10-10-2010, 12:40 AM
AKPhill

I'm Sorry I have to replace those parts to even get this heli flight ready as I'm not comfortable with parts that dont seem to work properly .
Bearings are really noisy, the one way bearing doesnt oneway at all, canopy bolt or pin broke off in the anti rotation block
the knighthead bars I am going to try and glue together so far I havent had anyluck doing this with the other knighthead bars ended up replacing with align solid ones
But mostly telling everyone how my build was going and what obsticles I was coming across with this model
Old 10-10-2010, 02:44 AM
Rob2160

ORIGINAL: AKPhill

I'm Sorry I have to replace those parts to even get this heli flight ready as I'm not comfortable with parts that dont seem to work properly .
Bearings are really noisy, the one way bearing doesnt oneway at all, canopy bolt or pin broke off in the anti rotation block
the knighthead bars I am going to try and glue together so far I havent had anyluck doing this with the other knighthead bars ended up replacing with align solid ones
But mostly telling everyone how my build was going and what obsticles I was coming across with this model
Ok, yes, I now understand...

I originally thought my one way bearing was not working also.. but when you put in the main shaft and use the nut and bolt through the bottom gear you will see that it has a metal part called the One Way Bearing Shaft in the diagram below.. It is quite tricky to line up the holes in the plastic gear, its Bearing Shaft and the main shaft all at the same time, but once I did that and inserted the nut and bolt, the one way bearing worked perfectly.. That one way Bearing Shaft was rotating within the plastic lower gear until the bolt secured it.., if that makes sense??

As for noisy bearings.. I had that also to a degree.. I use ultra light Plastic safe lubricating oil, http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/woo/woohl653.htm (courtesy of a 10 year model train addiction

This oil is great and I use it on all rotating shafts and bearings... Mine were all a little tight when new, but with the oil and about 3 flights everything became very free, smooth and quiet running..

The heli runs like a swiss watch now.. I don't think it could be any more perfect if I had paid $500 for a genuine TREX Kit..

Just my experience...
Old 10-10-2010, 01:36 PM
AKPhill

thank you for the diagram is really helpfull
I did check and the jesus bolt. It is through the metal sleeve I'm afraid that the bearing is messed up as I feel that in the beginning that I over tightend the jesus bolt and warped the metal bearing sleeve which is totaly my fault new better
as far as the main bearings go they have ball bearing missing in them so I do need to replace them
might as well put some bocca bearings in maybe outlast the heli hmmmm?
Old 10-12-2010, 11:19 PM
pgroom_68

ORIGINAL: Rob2160
On the purchase & wait front: I just bought the [link=http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320594818680&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1890wt_754]Hobbywing Pentium 40A ESC[/link] as I don't think I can wait without knowing when HobbyKing will stock the Turnigy Plush 40A. I am still waiting for them to restock the [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=10113]HobbyKing 401B[/link] gyro......]
[sm=shades_smile.gif]
Hi Peter, I am thinking of getting a Hobbywing ESC, I've had a few requests to build these helis for friends so I'm stocking up on parts.. your link takes you to the Opto version of the Hobbywing ESC.. that one does not have a BEC..
Is that the one you bought, or does yours have the BEC? If not.. just curious how you were going to power your RX/Servos..
Cheers..
Hey again Rob,

You're so right mate! The BEC is not in the [link=http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320594818680&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_1890wt_754]Hobbywing ESC - Opto version[/link] that I ordered - by the time I emailed the seller he had already shipped it to me[] I could install a separate BEC, but I opted to buy the correct unit - the [link=http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=2165]Turnigy Plush 40amp Speed Controller[/link] - it already has a 3A switched BEC built-in (as you know) I will have to resell the wrong one on ebay when it arrives........
[note to self: have a little more patience![sm=49_49.gif]]

P.S. Thanks for the link to the manual - I've just downloaded it
Old 10-13-2010, 06:39 AM
rikybob

Hiya Peter,

I found that I was so excited I would not order one thing and order two of the other[:@] For my project I used the power the sensitive Spektrum AR6100E that is prone to brown outs. Along with metal geared servos that pull an amp apiece. I am pulling 6 amps and did actually experience brown outs. My solution is [link=http://www.castlecreations.com/products/ccbec.html]this[/link]. No matter how hard I torture my ESC I have power to my critical systems. A very light 20USD insurance policy.

As we speak I am takin' a little vacation and hope to fly. Until then enjoy the below:

Best to all!

Brian
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw67301.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	1515813   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dz80611.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	1515814  
Old 10-14-2010, 01:46 AM
pgroom_68

Hiya Peter,
I found that I was so excited I would not order one thing and order two of the other[:@] For my project I used the power the sensitive Spektrum AR6100E that is prone to brown outs. Along with metal geared servos that pull an amp apiece. I am pulling 6 amps and did actually experience brown outs. My solution is [link=http://www.castlecreations.com/products/ccbec.html]this[/link]. No matter how hard I torture my ESC I have power to my critical systems. A very light 20USD insurance policy.
As we speak I am takin' a little vacation and hope to fly. Until then enjoy the below:
Best to all!
Hey again Brian,

Thanks for your solution mate - I may still hold onto the incorrect item when it arrives and add one of [link=http://www.castlecreations.com/products/ccbec.html]THOSE[/link] $25 CC-BECs to the system then

BTW, I already have similar Tx/Rx to Simon - the [link=http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=9042]HobbyKing T6A[/link] - and (hopefully) no brownouts........

P.S. The AU$ is approaching parity with the US$ as we speak.........[sm=49_49.gif]
Good for us Aussies to buy things from the US![sm=thumbs_up.gif]
P.P.S. I haven't had a real holiday for a year[sm=72_72.gif]
Old 10-14-2010, 06:13 AM
sgbfly

Hi Peter & All!

A flight vid from last Sunday when it was a rather breezy / gusty day. There were some gusts of wind that would have caused major problems for our much loved coaxials (eg 8:30) but as you can see this helicopter coped much better

I'm still trying to get to grips with turns towards the pilot......

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waIOG75qKMA[/youtube]

Anything arrived yet?

Simon
Old 10-14-2010, 08:15 AM
rikybob

Hiya Simon,

Ordinarily I would simply link to the "other site" but I am growing up and learning [link=http://forum-services-review.toptenreviews.com/25-forum-posting-etiquette-tips.html]fourm etiquette[/link]:

Hi Simon,

Good stuff!

Observations:

1) Could you imagine flying in "Normal" rather than "Idle up" in those conditions?? Talkin' about bird wrestling!![X(]

2) Your dog was barking. What's his name and how long have you had him?

3) As for skillz. Can you look back just one month and see how you have advances. It's almost exponential how are skills move along!![8D]

4) No wind=no bugz![:'(]

5) Good circles!

6) Good save from the circle @ 7:40. Yup, I just power out of my stuff any more!!!

7) What was the wind 15kt gusts to 20???[:@]

8) Nice little "carrot" to Peter ref: flying in wind conditions. You literally wouldn't bring the coaxial out of it's hanger. And if you did it would refuse to turn on!

9) Can you come and balance MY helicopters??[sm=lol.gif]

10) You make it look so easy. It will give the newbies false confidence![sm=tongue_smile.gif]

I hope to fly some Friday!!

Best to all!

b

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.