RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitroplanes RQ11 Raven
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 04:37 PM
TexasWillis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitroplanes RQ11 Raven

Yeah I saw that. I just didn't know if his thread got high jacked by more advanced builder. Builders that didn't need the thread to build their plane but to modify it. Forgive me if I came off, or am coming of, as whining or complaining. I love reading about all the addon and look forward to reading more I just don't have the knowledge base to build this plane without a bunch of mistakes. I use Papajeff's detailed threads as my "RC Planes for Idiots." This and one other plane are the only two planes I'm really interest in. That is, of course, until Aerosight starts selling the Hawk.

I guess the only reason I even started posting on here again is I'm having a really hard time with this pull-pull set up. I've broken several clevises and run through a bunch of wire. I cannot get it tight enough to work well or I break one of those little dudes trying to put one on too tight. Lol I guess I should just ask for help with that part of the build. Lol I guess I should stop b*^ching. I'm just getting so frustrated and a trip to the hobby store is almost a 2 hour round trip. Grrr lol I thought this hobby was supposed to claim me down. Lol

Pictures help me out a ton.

Thanks.