RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need your help, Spektrum Dx6i and Taimya DMD
Old 04-01-2011, 09:24 PM
dlobmwm3
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Need your help, Spektrum Dx6i and Taimya DMD

ORIGINAL: Flyn Chris

WOOHOO! I turned around the plugs so black is away from the rx and white inboard. I was able to bind and then I got engine start up!!!!
The plugs on the DMD and a fin on the white side so after removing them, I figured that portion would go to the outside. There are no polarity markings on the receiver so I had a 50/50 chance on getting it wrong and I did.

Okay before I go any further, I did reset the DMD.
I have Channel 4 (Turret) in rudder, channel 2 (throttle) in elev, channel 1 (rudder) in aleron and channel 3 (main gun) in throttle. I want right stick tank control. When doing the set-up on the DMD, do I follow the instructions exactly, left stick up and down, then left stick left and right, then on the the right stick, or do I do the right stick first because of my layout?

Thank you guys, you sure saved me a lot of headaches in helping me.
HI Flyn Chris. I finally got my Sherman to work based on your instructions!!! Thank you. Does anyone know how I can fix one minor issue? Issue is when I use the right controller to steer, the top right diagonal and bottom right<meta charset="utf-8" />diagonaldrives the tank completely straight vs turning in the respective directions.