RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba,Spektrum,JR,Hitec,or Airtronics,which is you favorite radio company?
Old 05-02-2011, 05:27 PM
mobaddawg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Futaba,Spektrum,JR,Hitec,or Airtronics,which is you favorite radio company?

I with you on that. I have Spektrum Radio's and they work fantastic. I bet JR works great too because I have used them before (it was a buddy's radio)and man was it a nice radio! JR 12x.Nice thing man. I am pretty sure that Spektrum and JR are the same companies almost.
ORIGINAL: scooterinvegas

This poll is rigged. I can prove it! You see, JR is the best. Wait, stay with me here......

I know this to be true because I fly with JR, so it must be the best. If one of the other bands where better, OBVIOUSLY I would own and fly with that one. Right?

So, it has been a proven fact that JR is the best, and the poll is wrong. I feel much better knowing you all clearly understand this.

Now, I have to go take my anti-narcissism pills.

(and for those of you that haven't figured out that this post is a poor attempt at humor, thank you for highlighting this last sentience and Kiss my butt)