RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/6 Tiger I build
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 11:08 AM
rivetcounter

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: 1/6 Tiger I build

This is a project that I have had in mind ever since these radio sets from Panzerworks came available however they had to wait until I had enough spare time to justify installing them another thing I wanted was the drivers instrument panel though this had to be scratch built along with the transmition housing remember this is a working model and there are two large motors in front of the trasmition, so not all the detail can be done.
I ordered the radio sets in kit form as there was a modification I had to have more of this latter so I ordered 10W,S.c transmitter and x2 UKw.E.e receivers along with the intercom set http://www.panzerwerk.com//index.php...emart&Itemid=1 as usual these arrived quickly and the detail is very good these were cleaned up painted and assembled along with a LED in each radio to illuminate the dials

And with the LED’s at night

There is still a lot of work to be done to the radios this will be done when I get more spare time along with more detail around the driver and radio operators’ position the seats will also be added when time permits along with more detail in the turret