RCU Forums - View Single Post - Just bought a nice LST2!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 07:02 PM
cummins driver
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought a nice LST2!

Hey guys. Well im sure some of you wont believe it, but I just bought a nice looking LST2 off of the marketplace here. HerrSavage, Ntrain42, and some of the others wont believe it because im kind of a savage guy Its all stock and original and in good shape. All it needs is a RX, comes with a traxxas 2.4 TX.

It has the 427, and the high and low range transmission(which i am a fan of). I got the truck for $200 shipped which i think was fair. I have come to like my father in law's LST1 pretty well, so this one is just a beefed up version of that truck.

The only thing i dont like are the stock white rims, and the boddy is a little more truggy looking than i would like. Id love to put XXL wheels on it and either an Aftershock/LST1 body on it, or extend it and put an XXL body on it. Ill worry about that later though. The truck should ship tomorrow. Im ready to try it out. [8D] I have 2 savages, 2 MGT's (one brushless), and now this LST2. Im going to be selling one of the savages to pay for most of this one(got the savage cheap to resell, just havent sold it yet). So ill have one of each of the big name MT's to play with[8D]

Here are the only pictures I have. What do you guys think?

Eric

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn37091.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	1608147   Click image for larger version

Name:	So42648.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	1608148   Click image for larger version

Name:	Yw68710.jpg
Views:	29