RCU Forums - View Single Post - Just bought a nice LST2!
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 06:26 PM
ntrain42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Just bought a nice LST2!

ORIGINAL: HerrSavage

Nice.. This guy's truck isn't worth a damn unless he mods it(to your "my truck is cooler than your truck" bs totem pole of RC "coolness" standards..), and my engine is a waste of money...

This is what RC forums have come to, across the board.. Jeeze.. This whole mentality. It's like cancer. You can't just say, hey, have fun.. No, it's "I know more than you do, I have more RC 'cred' than you, my engine is bigger than your engine, bla bla bla...." It's actually beneath being pathetic.. It's almost embarassing to take the time and point out how pathetic it is that people approach a hobby this way..
If this is in reply to my last post, then you need to take a step back from the keyboard there. Your making quite a few assumptions that are completely off base.

YOUR engine isn't necessarily a waste of money(again assuming your referring to my posts), but if someone is going from a 426/427 Mach enginethey are alot better off going with something that tunes and runs stronger for just a few more bucks. A Big Red Mach engine would be going sideways if trying to upgradefor considerably more power and tunability.