RCU Forums - View Single Post - Distraction at Thor Movie
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 02:42 PM
warheadforever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Distraction at Thor Movie

ORIGINAL: elven wizard

This is to protect Rcuniverse Movie people

We all enjoy the movies, but this movie experience was the worst.
I went to the Theater to see the Movie Thor 3D and by the time the movie starts next to me plops down this 300 pound plus behemoth of a lady crunching on nachos with pile high jalapenos on top of it, and at the same time in her other hand, she's eating a big hot dog. Each hand taking turns with food going in her huge mouth. Burping, belching grunting whatever you call it, she couldn't get the food down the hatch fast enough pushing the food down her mouth with a open palm. With animal sounds in the mix. By the time she was almost done eating she would pull out a wad of cash out with her small fat fingers and tell her friend or whatever it was to make a run for it to buy more food for her. Like 10 hot dogs wasn't enough. Right about 30 min into the movie I smelled this utter most pew-turd horrid smell ! It was a combination of battery acid, 1000 dead alley rats, hot sauce, a decaying rot smell in the worse way. People below me were saying ''Jesus did someone die ?'' all covering there mouth. I had my shirt over my mouth breathing in recycled air and exhaling the air out for a moments notice then covering my mouth again. The 300 pound lady's friend who was whispering to her, I couldn't tell if it was a female or a male ? it looked exactly like ''Pat'' on Saturday nite live says to her in a crackling vioce ''Do it when there are loud scenes in the movie'' I think she said this so the fart sound from the bemouth would blend in with the movie sound. When there was loud action scenes I hear plop Rippppppppppppp ! It was that loud. She would blow them out hard ! Then the death smell came. She did this so much at one point I heard her say Whewwwww that was a big one. Then she chuckled a belly laugh.

What's worst in the dark scenes she would lift up and down her moo moo shirt fanning the gas out. When she kept farting I even said ''Not again'' loud enough for her to hear it and she laughed without looking at me. She heard what I said and she knew it. I really believe she was getting off on this. Another person said ''it's really getting difficult to breath, cough cough. I felt sorry for the people around me. Who were just innocently seeing a movie before they were gas attacked ! She was eating those hot dogs like nothing (3 to 4 chomps) and there were gone. I missed so many parts of the Thor movie. It was very distracting and disgusting. I was getting so sick of this I really couldn't take this any longer but then I kept thinking of the $16.50 3D ticket I had paid and driving 16 miles to get to this special threatre. I wanted to move to another seat but all the seats were taken. I was seated at the middle section and was trapped like many others smelling this behemot'sh deep within the body noxious deadly poisonous gas smell. It was really germ warfare. Usually the movie audience people have manners and generally are polite but this experience was the worst. I can tolerate food smell, but someone blowing out pounds and pounds of deadly gas is just wrong !
Sounds to me like you met [link=http://www.joeysnackpants.com/?page_id=5]JoeySnackyPants[/link] and his goons.

I had the sad miss fortune to meet this guy in line at BotCon, he is the worst, most obnoxious beach ball of a waist of atoms you have ever seen..... I was stuck in line with this guy for 20 minutes, alls he did was eat, complain, eat, complain, eat, eat, complain, complain, grumble, then start screaming at the nearest volunteer employee, and try his absolute hardest to make them feel unwelcome.