Community
Search
Notices
Off Topic Forum - Cars, Trucks, Buggies and more Get to know your fellow RCU member modelers in here and discuss off topic non-rc stuff. Only two topics OFF LIMITS are religion and politics. This forum for car & truck members. Plane & Heli members have their own in clubhouse section.

Distraction at Thor Movie

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 11:16 AM
elven wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Distraction at Thor Movie

This is to protect Rcuniverse Movie people

We all enjoy the movies, but this movie experience was the worst.
I went to the Theater to see the Movie Thor 3D and by the time the movie starts next to me plops down this 300 pound plus behemoth of a lady crunching on nachos with pile high jalapenos on top of it, and at the same time in her other hand, she's eating a big hot dog. Each hand taking turns with food going in her huge mouth. Burping, belching grunting whatever you call it, she couldn't get the food down the hatch fast enough pushing the food down her mouth with a open palm. With animal sounds in the mix. By the time she was almost done eating she would pull out a wad of cash out with her small fat fingers and tell her friend or whatever it was to make a run for it to buy more food for her. Like 10 hot dogs wasn't enough. Right about 30 min into the movie I smelled this utter most pew-turd horrid smell ! It was a combination of battery acid, 1000 dead alley rats, hot sauce, a decaying rot smell in the worse way. People below me were saying "Jesus did someone die ?" all covering there mouth. I had my shirt over my mouth breathing in recycled air and exhaling the air out for a moments notice then covering my mouth again. The 300 pound lady's friend who was whispering to her, I couldn't tell if it was a female or a male ? it looked exactly like "Pat" on Saturday nite live says to her in a crackling vioce "Do it when there are loud scenes in the movie" I think she said this so the fart sound from the bemouth would blend in with the movie sound. When there was loud action scenes I hear plop Rippppppppppppp ! It was that loud. She would blow them out hard ! Then the death smell came. She did this so much at one point I heard her say Whewwwww that was a big one. Then she chuckled a belly laugh.

What's worst in the dark scenes she would lift up and down her moo moo shirt fanning the gas out. When she kept farting I even said "Not again" loud enough for her to hear it and she laughed without looking at me. She heard what I said and she knew it. I really believe she was getting off on this. Another person said "it's really getting difficult to breath, cough cough. I felt sorry for the people around me. Who were just innocently seeing a movie before they were gas attacked ! She was eating those hot dogs like nothing (3 to 4 chomps) and there were gone. I missed so many parts of the Thor movie. It was very distracting and disgusting. I was getting so sick of this I really couldn't take this any longer but then I kept thinking of the $16.50 3D ticket I had paid and driving 16 miles to get to this special threatre. I wanted to move to another seat but all the seats were taken. I was seated at the middle section and was trapped like many others smelling this behemot'sh deep within the body noxious deadly poisonous gas smell. It was really germ warfare. Usually the movie audience people have manners and generally are polite but this experience was the worst. I can tolerate food smell, but someone blowing out pounds and pounds of deadly gas is just wrong !

If you ever see these two people in a movie theatre Do not sit next to them !

She looked like this

Thor Movie

her friend looklike

Old 05-13-2011, 11:31 AM
tommygun32

Default RE: Distraction at Thor Movie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

OMG.....I'm peeing my pants, crying my eyes out, farting....can't breath.....spitting on the keyboard...(if this one craps out you owe me another one wiz...)

You need to write product review articles bro...
Old 05-13-2011, 11:35 AM
elven wizard

Please Tommy if you see these two in your area aviod at all costs. Gladly to report my breathing is back to normal but my lungs are still burning !! [:'(]
Old 05-13-2011, 12:02 PM
tommygun32

elven....the only reason I can laugh this hard is because I've been there....sat in a long haul overseas flight, in a 2 - 5 - 2 seat arangement right in the MIDDLE.....for 17 hours...[:@][:'(][:@]
Old 05-13-2011, 12:08 PM
elven wizard

I really feel your pain on those flights Tommy. That nite at the movie theatre I almost didn't make it. [&o]
Old 05-13-2011, 01:38 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

One of the many reasons why I have only seen 5 movies in the theater in the past 11 years. (4 years ago was the last, kinda forgot the whole movie experience from the prior movies)

But at least those were bodily things I find it worst when you combine all that with the person on the cell phone... And the one who leaves the phone on always has the most ANNOYING ringtone ever set at like 70DB'.

Then there are the people who scream at the movie like "DON'T GO IN THERE HES GONNA KILL YOU! AHHHHH NOOOO SEE I TOLD YOU NOT TOGO IN THERE" in the loudest voice imaginable (they also usually have cell phones)

Or the dumb asses with the damn laser pointers. SURE that was cool like 15 years ago(for 5 mins) when they 1st came out but now its just stupid.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:01 PM
elven wizard

SyCo_VeNoM those people are annoying and can ruin a good movie. Cell phone people are dum. When the cell rings there fumbling thru a purse or coat then when they get to it they don't even know how to turn the darn volume down.
Usually I have a good experience with people at the theatre then there are times it's like What ? The gas attack episode I will have to see the Thor movie again. But before that some time a couple brought in there baby and the baby was crying half way thru the movie till they finally took the themselves out. People were really annoyed on that one. Couldn't even hear the movie itself. [:@]
Old 05-13-2011, 02:44 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: elven wizard

SyCo_VeNoM those people are annoying and can ruin a good movie. Cell phone people are dum. When the cell rings there fumbling thru a purse or coat then when they get to it they don't even know how to turn the darn volume down.
Usually I have a good experience with people at the theatre then there are times it's like What ? The gas attack episode I will have to see the Thor movie again. But before that some time a couple brought in there baby and the baby was crying half way thru the movie till they finally took the themselves out. People were really annoyed on that one. Couldn't even hear the movie itself. [:@]
damn forgot the annoying baby in the movie people.

Had one of those when I went to see transformers (last movie I saw at a theater) I don't know what genius thought a baby would sleep through a movie filled with non stop explosions.
Old 05-13-2011, 03:54 PM
-SomeGuy-

Dont worry to much about it Elven:

Old 05-13-2011, 04:42 PM
elven wizard

That's funny !!!!! -SomeGuy-
Old 05-13-2011, 05:08 PM
The_Shark

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wizard... thats lunch box's mama...
Old 05-13-2011, 05:10 PM
The Hedgehog

ORIGINAL: The_Shark

You have the worst jokes on RCU
Old 05-13-2011, 05:11 PM
The_Shark

ORIGINAL: The Hedgehog

You have the worst jokes on RCU
i wouldnt be talkin bout that, the pat friend was your sister.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:22 PM
Mr. Mugen

You are too nice. I would have made a scene that would have likely got my money back along with everyone elses. She would not have smiled. I am not afraid of offending those who find it funny to offend others. Hell I am not afraid of much when it comes to rude people. Man I wish I was there.....just my game.
Old 05-14-2011, 08:56 AM
luckymacy

yeah, but was the movie any good?
Old 05-14-2011, 09:17 AM
elven wizard

Hi Mr. Mugen I wish you were there but I think this big lady was the type if someone said something to her face she probably would ramp it up more and emit more poisonoius foul gases. This was upsetting for me and I had a nightmare last nite over this. When she sat next to me, she rudely lifted up the armchair were you can lean your arms on. She did this so she can fit her wide blubberous chewing gum behind in the seat. The viewing part of this was very disturbing. [:'(]What's more gross is that I can feel her fat thigh touching mine. Her thick thigh was overlapping on my seat ! This was very uncomfortable for me.

Luckymacy - From the scenes I saw and lil bits here and there of the Thor movie it looked good. I liked the gatekeeper part. I will have to watch this movie in it's entirety
Old 05-14-2011, 12:04 PM
warbird addict

man I would've had her stinkin azz thrown out of the place
Old 05-14-2011, 12:05 PM
The_Shark

i would have left myself.

you have to wonder if they hire people to go to theaters to chew loudly, kick seats, blab on the phone, talk and chuckle and that person with the crying/screaming kid, because there is always one or more of those people.

but a gassy gastropod is a new one... it scares me.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:08 PM
The_Shark

so i went to the theatere to see it, yep that group again, the group of teens laughing and cracking sex jokes.

anyway, storyline was very good, special effects where decent, storyline was too long and needed more action to keep viewer's attention, ending was meh... neither happy or sad, possibly a setup for another movie.

3.5/5
Old 05-15-2011, 08:17 PM
elven wizard

Shark - Darn teens some always got to be noisy. I agree with your review. I do enjoy Anthony Hopkins. He's such a good actor.

I saw Priest 3D today. It's pretty good.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:42 PM
warheadforever

ORIGINAL: elven wizard

This is to protect Rcuniverse Movie people

We all enjoy the movies, but this movie experience was the worst.
I went to the Theater to see the Movie Thor 3D and by the time the movie starts next to me plops down this 300 pound plus behemoth of a lady crunching on nachos with pile high jalapenos on top of it, and at the same time in her other hand, she's eating a big hot dog. Each hand taking turns with food going in her huge mouth. Burping, belching grunting whatever you call it, she couldn't get the food down the hatch fast enough pushing the food down her mouth with a open palm. With animal sounds in the mix. By the time she was almost done eating she would pull out a wad of cash out with her small fat fingers and tell her friend or whatever it was to make a run for it to buy more food for her. Like 10 hot dogs wasn't enough. Right about 30 min into the movie I smelled this utter most pew-turd horrid smell ! It was a combination of battery acid, 1000 dead alley rats, hot sauce, a decaying rot smell in the worse way. People below me were saying ''Jesus did someone die ?'' all covering there mouth. I had my shirt over my mouth breathing in recycled air and exhaling the air out for a moments notice then covering my mouth again. The 300 pound lady's friend who was whispering to her, I couldn't tell if it was a female or a male ? it looked exactly like ''Pat'' on Saturday nite live says to her in a crackling vioce ''Do it when there are loud scenes in the movie'' I think she said this so the fart sound from the bemouth would blend in with the movie sound. When there was loud action scenes I hear plop Rippppppppppppp ! It was that loud. She would blow them out hard ! Then the death smell came. She did this so much at one point I heard her say Whewwwww that was a big one. Then she chuckled a belly laugh.

What's worst in the dark scenes she would lift up and down her moo moo shirt fanning the gas out. When she kept farting I even said ''Not again'' loud enough for her to hear it and she laughed without looking at me. She heard what I said and she knew it. I really believe she was getting off on this. Another person said ''it's really getting difficult to breath, cough cough. I felt sorry for the people around me. Who were just innocently seeing a movie before they were gas attacked ! She was eating those hot dogs like nothing (3 to 4 chomps) and there were gone. I missed so many parts of the Thor movie. It was very distracting and disgusting. I was getting so sick of this I really couldn't take this any longer but then I kept thinking of the $16.50 3D ticket I had paid and driving 16 miles to get to this special threatre. I wanted to move to another seat but all the seats were taken. I was seated at the middle section and was trapped like many others smelling this behemot'sh deep within the body noxious deadly poisonous gas smell. It was really germ warfare. Usually the movie audience people have manners and generally are polite but this experience was the worst. I can tolerate food smell, but someone blowing out pounds and pounds of deadly gas is just wrong !
Sounds to me like you met [link=http://www.joeysnackpants.com/?page_id=5]JoeySnackyPants[/link] and his goons.

I had the sad miss fortune to meet this guy in line at BotCon, he is the worst, most obnoxious beach ball of a waist of atoms you have ever seen..... I was stuck in line with this guy for 20 minutes, alls he did was eat, complain, eat, complain, eat, eat, complain, complain, grumble, then start screaming at the nearest volunteer employee, and try his absolute hardest to make them feel unwelcome.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:17 PM
The_Shark

ORIGINAL: warheadforever

Sounds to me like you met [link=http://www.joeysnackpants.com/?page_id=5]JoeySnackyPants[/link] and his goons.

I had the sad miss fortune to meet this guy in line at BotCon, he is the worst, most obnoxious beach ball of a waist of atoms you have ever seen..... I was stuck in line with this guy for 20 minutes, alls he did was eat, complain, eat, complain, eat, eat, complain, complain, grumble, then start screaming at the nearest volunteer employee, and try his absolute hardest to make them feel unwelcome.

maybe it was my dad.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:10 PM
warheadforever

maybe it was my dad.
Wow, thats not very nice to say. [] []

Old 05-16-2011, 11:16 PM
tommygun32

EW....this was you at the movie theatre....

***warning....graphic language content*** but funny as hell!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex8eilkWxgM[/youtube]
Old 05-17-2011, 05:19 AM
elven wizard

Ya that's funny, it was just like that Tommygun32. Unfortunately wayyyyyyy worse. It was gross. I think she had dead matter sitting in her intestine for years. It had that roadside dead animal smell [:'(]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.