RCU Forums - View Single Post - $53 for 9ch 2.4ghz tx?? any info?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 09:42 AM
MinnFlyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: $53 for 9ch 2.4ghz tx?? any info?

Reviews:

I receive the radio with a broken back cover, a stick , and the buttons dont work (it takes about 3 to 5 seconds to change.
we don t have no professinal service fair and Fast......
I pay afther i wait for about 3 months for the radio 43 Us and imagine the warranty of hobbie king :
Warranty
Other stores will force you to ship the product back to China in full retail packaging every time!
Hobbyking's warranty service is professional, fair and fast.
You are going to pay again , to wait or not for a new item and pay again a post and the customs !
VERY BAD SERVICE :LIKE WE SAY THE CHEAP IS VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!
After much waiting, I received my TGY 9X v2 6 days ago and just today started to set it up. Only to find that the Acro & Glid modes are totally non-functional/defective. Only the Heli mode seems to work (?). This unit was NEVER TESTED after the v2 re-flashing. It could not have been! Needless to say, I am one unhappy customer. I think it is criminal to expect the customer to do the QC. Until it gets fixed, I won't be buying anything from HK. But, I am not going thru the expense & time of sending it back to HK.
Bad quality control .The display don t show 4 lines in LCD display .No quality in testing product.
The order comes with real price for customs not what we make in the inicial when we buy 30 70 (whatever).
Very bad servise afther waiting 2 months.
No refund of payment of post and if you wan t to guet warranty you must spend new 40 Us and then wait again for the new one and then pay again tax in customs.
after waiting for months, my Turnigy 9x arrived and i opened the parcel at once with anxiety. frustrated to see that left stick is not centered and stays loose. it doesnt come down when you leave it. im upset about this and dont want to return the item. the overall quality is good. the pack doesnt include any user manuals. have to search the web for that... this is the first time i receive a faulty item from HK.. i am also upset about the fact that noone responds to my support mail about this faulty item...
Well unfortunately HK has been saying that there is stock arriving within 3-4 days for a month now!! Every day the message is updated with today's date and same time frame!! What a joke! Whats the point HK? Why do you guys do this? I placed an order based on that time frame and god knows when I will have my TX. Anyway have been a happy HK customer for a long time but this kind of tactics have to stop.