RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Sebart Wind 50E
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 05:04 AM
koakiss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Sebart Wind 50E

ok i am at the club as i type, i turned on the brake, at 20% with 0.6 delayed response on a medium ramp, no sound to report, just the motor was hotter and the battery voltage per cell was lower after 7 min. it was only 3.69 per cell when i landed a bit warm on the packs, the run before had the brake off and it was 3.74 with nice temperature on the battery. at the last WOT before landing i am pulling 1240watts, this is a 17x8 prop grinded down to 16.6ish x 8 prop.
By the way after i have put around 30 runs on the wind i noticed that my wings have defect, the wing tips have different pitch. one of them is not good, i noticed this when i was slowing down(not even close to stall, just relatively), the plane will lean to one side and when i have speed it will stay normal again, same as for going up verticaly and coming back down, there is roll on different speed! its a shame Sebart!!!
Oh i got the stall spin sorted out, i did not have enough throw on it was the problem and it did need a aliron push to begine with, thank you.
beautiful day to be flying not a lot of wind and warm!! time to get a tan!
Just changed it to 30%, all i can say is "NICE"
another up date, i am putting back around 3150mah after i fly on a 4000mah pack. looking good! going to order a 16x8 carbon prop from hk!! and also a heat iron from them too, may need to get a cover also my yellow is bleaching off.