RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spectrum slow link!
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 08:51 AM
Zor
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Spectrum slow link!

Jezmo
Be very careful Zor. I said no such thing. I never mentioned voltage, only current. I am NOT the one who chose to try and belittle him by saying and I quote yet again for clarity "I will not tell you what to check. If I did I would never know if you know what to check." and instead offered him help. Go back and reread your first post #2, then crawl back in your dream.
Jezmo,

Agreed you only mentined current which of course is the result of applying voltage on a circuit that has impedance.

The cold temperature may either decrease the voltage generated by chemical action in the batteries or increase their internal resistance or both.

I think we both know that in this case it is not likely to be a delay in binding due to temperatures down to as low as zero degree centigrade or even lower.

I was curious what he had checked as a measure of his knowledge and experience.
There was no harm done.

I will be curious if this particular receiver is the cause since he said he had no problem with another receiver.

If the problem with this receiver disappear, then it is likely to have been caused by an overloading stray signal which you also suspected.

Let us see the results of his further tests.

Zor