RCU Forums - View Single Post - Alpine German Tanks ?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Rex Ross

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Alpine German Tanks ?

ORIGINAL: Pah co chu puk

Taking the tanks and scenic spots for photo shoots is a pain in the ***. I have tote boxes and baggies for all the stuff. Most times when I get there it's so windy the scale dudes get blown over before I get a picture.

Yesterdays pix were taken in a 35mph wind, the Panther's skirts were blowing off the hangers!

Non-dis crept backgrounds are best for pix, but the mtns. looked too good to pass up. In spring the Calif. hills would look very nice. Try someplace like Napa, or the Berkley Hills. The Bay and The City would look cool in the background. Put Transamerica in the cross hairs!
~~~~~~~~~

Quit that gol darn whining ya whippersnapper!. People left St. Louis dragging covered wagons and crawled through Buffalo bisquits to get to Colorado so that you could run R/C tanks in the high desert and snow now. Where's that pioneer spirit pardner?

Actually, I could use the sandbox at the local kiddy park for North Africa, and the beaches along the Carquinez Straits for Dieppe, Normandy or some Pacific island. I went up to the park at our local reservoir to run my amphibious stuff once (LVT, DUKW, LCVP and a couple of boats.), but the park ranger stopped me.....he said if anything sank, the battery and r/c gear would polute the lake. I guess duck and mudhen poop in our drinking water isn't toxic enough to matter.