RCU Forums - View Single Post - DLE-20 issue
Thread: DLE-20 issue
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 05:33 AM
blainer48
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DLE-20 issue

Besides, the engine did not have a failure and I have read the..........manual. I'll tell you what. I will run it at 32:1 and if it still does it, what are you going to say then. The manual, the tach, the needle settings and so forth aren't going to fix the ignition issue if that is what it is. Seems to me DLE does not want to stand behind their motors. Which is not a shock since they are throw aways. And, as the other guy just said, the manual as you so stand for says 30:1. So, not to be picky, but the manual says what it says. So, if my motor where to have a failure, and it was inspected and someone servicing asked what type and ratio of oil I was using and I said 32:1, seems they could say "well, the manual says 30:1 so we are not covering it." So, as usual, Jody still never answers or deals with the issue that is at hand. Instead, just tries to point out how stupid you are that you are not him. A popping and missing motor is not related to the oil/fuel raito. I do know that. Ijust wanted to know what DLE would do to help correct it. I guess my answer is what I expected, nothing.