RCU Forums - View Single Post - FEJ F14 Black Bunny by enrico63 Pics and build
Old 06-13-2011, 06:37 AM
rcjets_63
My Feedback: (4)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: FEJ F14 Black Bunny by enrico63 Pics and build

Oli, thanks of the background. Based on FEJ receiving your audit in July 2009 and still making statements today discounting the test, it appears your report fell on deaf ears. Perhaps they know that the wing is strong enough because their business plan says so.

This was a valid test to meet a real regulation. One can't discount the results just because the result wasn't favorable.

Rudi, good job with the test and I'm glad you were able to get the wings to pass the German 8G requirement. Good luck on your maiden.

As for how easy this bird is to fly.....

ORIGINAL: hyrumflyer84
I visited with Shulman after he flew one at the best of the west last year and he basically said it was not the easiest to fly plane. But HOLY COW it was cool!
Shulman doesn't know what he's talking about. After all, he's only been flying jets for about 15 years or so including some of the best and largest models in the world. He's won Top Gun many times. He worked for BVM (engineered to win) for over a decade, and currently holds the world record for the fastest R/C turbine model. So what!

Here's the real "skinny" on the FEJ F-14 as recently reported by a jet newbie....

ORIGINAL: [name removed]
Everyone who has flown a F-14 has reported they are very easy to fly. The wing design of a F-14 is a very good design(real and Mode)l. His mig is harder to fly than the F-14 will be. Kinda of a harsh statement
Regards,

Jim