RCU Forums - View Single Post - Open season is over...
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 10:28 PM
tommygun32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Open season is over...

Jeeeessss guys.....this horse has been flogged to death in a number of other threads and you both know it.

Or are you just trying to hijack a mods thread?

ORIGINAL: SyCo_VeNoM

ORIGINAL: HimmlerHimself

Eeeehhhhhhhhh.......ish. Heinrich Himmler was acting under direct order from Hitler. Much of the atrocities he was in charge of and comitted were ordered as well, and once Hitlers regime was squealing to a halt Himmler left the scene and began expressing deep remorse and requesting amnesty from the U.S., to divulge full information and to make whatever amends possible. The U.S. declined. Despite how it may seem, Heinrich Himmler actually did, on all accurate historical accounts, have a ''change of heart'', yet people still view him as a monster, and wrongfully refer to him as a mastermind of it all. Nobody sees the wont to do good in the end.

I am a twice convicted felon, from my younger years, as well as a huge WWII history buff. There was a day when I was all about ''Hey! Let's go run up into these *blank*s house and take em for all they got, I got the gun!'' as well as much other bad. I have changed, I am in college and just started a good, full-time job after nearly two years on a paper route, just to build up a work record and live clean. There is much more to it, but lets just say I in some distant way, identify with the same plight to turn good and the want to live ''normal'' after doing X amount of bad, even though mine was on a much smaller level.

I could wholly understand if people wanted to call me out if I used soething like HimmlersProtege, NaziSupreme or even HeidlerFam, but still, but the name HimmlerHimself identifies more with the man than the actions, see? And this is the third and last time I explain it on here haha If anyone has problems with it, they can either go to RCTech instead or someone else can fill em in lol

All that said, you are one of them that would rather be ''cool'' with me than outright judge from a knee-jerk, thanks SyCo
Personally I never cared why people use their nick names they do

Personally I'm a WWII documentary fan. Been tempted to make a Nazi flag and hang it on my RC Tiger 1 tank just kinda scared of what mechanizeddeath said about his friend happening.