RCU Forums - View Single Post - JetCat USA 5-Star Service
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Joe Dirr
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JetCat USA 5-Star Service

George,

I think it’s great that you took some time to publicly recognize Jet Cat for their outstanding customer service; personal testimonies regarding products and services go a long way in helping others make decisions among brands.

In 2008, I chose Jet Cat for my first turbine (P160 Titan) because of the overwhelming dominance; at least in the US; it seemed everyone had a Jet Cat turbine and companies like BVM endorsed only Jet Cat.

Jet Cat Customer Service; To the Point and Blunt!
If you’re dealing directly with Bob Wilcox you WILL receive excellent customer service! Every personal interaction that I’ve had with Bob has been great; Bob offers the highest level of technical service, takes a personal interest in helping the customer resolve the problem, is friendly and does NOT seem to discriminate; every customer gets VIP treatment. IMO.

If however, you’re dealing with ANYONE else at Jet Cat; it seems to be a crap-shoot in terms of the ’kind’ of customer service you might receive. This is based upon personal experience and the testimonies that I’ve heard from others.

Summary:

* I’m a big fan of the product; the design is good and the electronics are excellent!
* Customer Service; see above.
* Would I purchase another Jet Cat? TBD!

Joe