RCU Forums - View Single Post - Seems to be some pretty smart folks around...Tell us about yourself please
Old 04-18-2002, 03:26 PM
wildthng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seems to be some pretty smart folks around...Tell us about yourself please

Hello my name is Jeff Brownell and i am a log home contracter.I am 39 and started flying rc in 88.I used to be a tool and die maker so i enjoy turning custum parts for my planes.I didn,t fly from 93 to 97 because i was racing motocross and off road but came back to this sport when i quit racing(for now)I loved airplanes all my life and a local Baptist paster started a line control club when i was a kid and showed me how to build with wood.I remember when a .15 was a huge engine to me and my black widow .049s were so powerful.I started flying full size when i was 15 but enjoy RC much more.I got my nick name from doing things like coming out of spins so low that i would hit my wheels on the ground and it carried over to my racing because of the stunts i would pull off(jumping a sword fish and other goofy things)I like highly capable planes right now so part of my flock is a 60 size cap.a 70" sukhoi(kange preproduction kit).H9 edge.Goldburg Ultimate,GS 300(kange)My planes are getting bigger all the time and i,m loving it.Its a great stress reliever after a hard day at work.