RCU Forums - View Single Post - Aurora is driving me NUT'S
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 12:59 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Aurora is driving me NUT'S

ORIGINAL: zx32tt If I understand this correctly, it sounds like I am binding in scan mode. One would think that the system would stay linked to a specific rx, regardless of the mode. In my case, I had everything working fine, switched off the rx and tx, in that order. I turned everything back on a few minutes later, and got zip. The system would not bind.
Unfortunately, can not see your set up from here and there are several possibilities to work through.
If using SPC andLED light but no response from servo, check the servo bus is also powered up.
If not using SPC, check the blanking plug is in place.

ID-Setting problems with 2.4Ghz system are usually caused by
1. Wrong procedure or confusing Normal/Scan mode.
2. Battery -insufficient, recharge.
Loose Cell Battery Box & Switch harness - Included with Aurora & Optima set to aid Linking and Set Up only for those with EP Models
in lieu of using ESC/BEC, use ofnew alkalineAAprefered.
Not intended for use in flight.
3. Transmitter to close or to far, see attached.
4. Other typicalresults that are displayed include:
Optima Transceiver (RX) - Servo Move Slower Than Usual -Rebind. Switched between Normal <> Scan mode with power off before process completed.
Optima Transceiver (RX) - Servo Wag When RX Turned On Reason & Prevention of Servo Wag (especially when switching on some ESC) .
Optima Transceiver (RX) - Servos Stepping - Battery pack (power supply) failing under load.
Aurora 9 - Transmitter On First - Off Last prevent failsafe and other errors.
Aurora 9 - Off/On Switch problem? TX Auto Saves (flash) Each Session's Programming and Trim Settings etc on Shutdown.
Allow time to complete task before switching on again.

Alan T.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db86082.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	1645659