View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 04:41 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts
Default RE: Elevators will not sync W/11X

ORIGINAL: Citation01

All contributors to my post<

I have removed the servos from plane, made a mount w/center hole for output shaft and housing w/180 degree compass and measured degrees of travel on each servo. Of course, they measured identical degrees of travel.

You did ask me to view the monitor which I did and you said elev and aux 3 should move opposite by default. They both move the same but in the same direction which I assumed is because I reversed ch.or aux3 so it would move in unison with elev ch.

Back on the mechanical end, I again measured the push rods and control horns and they are same height and both on hinge centerline.

Well, for the umteenth time I am going to get your notes and Barracudahockeys notes and go through the radio again. Has to be an OVER SIGHT or probably something STUPID ON MY PART!!

Been a long HOT day. Screens are starting to look the same. Early morning catching up

Thank you every one!!!
Ah... we've ALL been there at one time or another and sometimes it's best to just walk away for a bit....

If you're really fighting this thing which it sounds like you are, suggest you go to a clean model slot and create a new model setup which you could initially just do the elevators. If that works, then you've got a mix or something else in the original setup causing your issues. That technique is suggested in numerous places around the Internet and it's solved programming problems for me on more than one occasion.