RCU Forums - View Single Post - Haunted RX stops receiving signal after sitting on haunted table untouched for 4 hours
Old 08-14-2011, 11:46 AM
lasllamasvuelan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Haunted RX stops receiving signal after sitting on haunted table untouched for 4 hours

<xml><w:worddocument><w:view></w:view><w:browserlevel></w:browserlevel></w:worddocument></xml><style type="text/css"> Style Definitions */table.MsoNormalTable{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;mso-style-noshow:yes;mso-style-parent:"";mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;mso-para-margin:0in;mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;mso-pagination:widow-orphan;font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman";}</style>

This morning everything worked fine.I hooked up the whole system, and everything was normal except one motor was rotating backwards, so I switched two of the three contacts on the brushless motor unplugged everything and now 4 hours later, nothing works. Between two motors, two speed controllers, and two fully charged lipos, the only thing Iget is a bit of servo movement upon connecting the battery, it is as if there is no communication between the motors and the tx.I think everything is fine up until the rx, because the servos are getting power, via the speed controller which is getting power from the lipo that powers the speed controller and the motor. Any suggestions as to what might cause an rx to stop getting a signal from a tx with fresh batteries in it? Me and my friend are building an airplane for the first time, so if anyone has any idea please suggest it as we may be overlooking some simple common thing, Thank you for your help.

Marc

The tx is a Dynam Racon X6 , as is the rx ( http://rc-help.com/files/RACON_X6.pdf )