RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need some info guys
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 05:23 AM
skillet92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some info guys

Hey guys I need some info on IMAC fees. First off I am president of a club that hosts 1 or 2 of these a year. I am having an "issue" with an older member of the club that is a CD for the events, but not an officer for the club. For an event we had recently we had voted as a club to raise the fees for the event and 3 meals that we serve to 40. That would cover the 2 lunches and we do a barbeque for the Saturday night meal. Well being that he was the CD and is one of our representatives for the IMAC he just ignored our vote and sent out the info with a 30 dollar fee and when we questioned him on it he would not even listen to us. Just said that we could not charge more and that was final. He does not like not being an officer and just does his own thing in the name of the club. We have solved it for next year in that he is not going to CD or be the rep for us in IMAC, but I would like to know what you guys see as fees at other events.

This is a club issue with him that we are having to deal with unfortunately. It is not just this but other things as well. I just would like some feed back on what the regs are and what you guys that are doing these events see so that I can have a firm ground to stand on when we make our decision for next years events.

Thanks