RCU Forums - View Single Post - Do ARF's Belong in Warbirds?
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 07:35 PM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Do ARF's Belong in Warbirds?

ORIGINAL: Loopman

Guys,
With all due respect ''Warbirds'' is not just a building forum. A comment was made that ''it was a shame that we were discussing ARF's in the Warbirds column''. If that comment was not made please correct me. otherwise let's get on with the topic.
Yeah it was made and just like many made around here should have had a bit more time in it's making. I really was going to say "It is a shame the discussion had shifted to bashing some ARFs and one ARF mfg, and each other in the Warbirds forum". But I didn't. So be it. At least the sentence was followed by further explanation that did give other reasons the thread was being locked. You're beginning to see for yourself why moderators don't always type long posts. that said.........

This thread really should not spin off into a discussion of the rules or a discussion of one sentence. If it does, it really will qualify for a move to the forum most suited to discussion of rules or sentences.

Wanna talk about what ARFs Warbirds, dis' be de place.

And to set the record straight, it's not tourettes I suffer from but ''TURRETS'', I believe that may be a common affliction of may warbird lovers! Now, if any of you have any pics of before and after for your warbird ARFs, lets see them! The peanut gallery can continue now with whatever diatribe they see fitting! It's all about having fun guys!

Happy Flying!

Loopman

AS for the "peanut gallery [now having permission to] go off on whatever diatribe they see fitting"...... sorry but the "whatever" really should be about ARF Warbirds or it's going to be covered by the RCU rules about posts that are off topic. For example: