RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need some info guys
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 03:18 AM
bubbagates
My Feedback: (32)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Need some info guys

Skillet,

Sorry, I did not mean to imply anything about the club, I was just trying to mention an important point that would tend to upset a few pilots.

As far as including food in the price, sure, why not. I've been to a lot of contests that do that but they do announce it on the IMAC site in the news and events section for the contest for each region and usually in a thread here, the IMAC site or mainly FG. In my eyes, as long as it is announced ahead of time, then there would be no issue and you could even do what some of them do and that is give a discount to those that have brought their own food and hand out tickets to those that plan to eat the food that will be provided. In my experience and as you probably have already found out, IMAC pilots in general are a very honest and fun loving bunch and will not normally take advantage of any situation. Heck we even loan our competitors parts and even whole planes so they can keep on competing, even if they are in the same class and already beating you. I have had it happen to me, I had one pilot use my plane all weekend and beat me with it, pretty sad if you ask me