RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kudos to Antique (Ralph Cunningham)
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 11:33 AM
MSS999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kudos to Antique (Ralph Cunningham)

Mr Cunningham deserves real Kudos for the service that he provides to his customers.

I had one of his G62 Lite engines carried over to the UK by my brother about three years ago. The engine must have been moving about in the luggage because the ignition sensor leads had broken off.

I only got around to sending an IM to Ralph recently and he promptly offered to send me a new sensor free of charge. I emailed back saying that I'd like to purchase 2-3 sensors just in case I needed any in the future for this or his other masterpiece that I own - a G26 lite.

A few days leter I received three sensors via airmail - still no charge, even for the postage.

I think this deserves a public thank you and recognition for outstanding service.

Ralph - I feel really guilty about you paying for three sensors and airmail postage when the problem had nothing whatsoever to do with your workmanship, which I have to say is absolutely first class. Your engines are almost too beautiful to put to use!

So I will gladly make a payment if you care to send me an IM or email with the amount.

Thaks again.

MSS.