RCU Forums - View Single Post - SisT FW-190 A8 Schwarze 8
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 11:30 PM
dvs1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: SisT FW-190 A8 Schwarze 8

Shots of the ECT 501 pylon and radio antenna.

I am going to start build up of the step as well. Still unsure about the air cylinder idea, as Invertmast said as far back as it sits behind the wing I estimate it will take around 3 oz of nose weight to offset so I don't know if the option will be worth the extra weight. I probably should throw some batteries and servos in the nose and get an Idea of how much ballast I need right now before I add to the problem. I will at least add a manual step as you did Thomas a couple of grams wont matter and I would be happy with just that. I can't help just staring admiring the plane just thinking what else I can add to it. At least with a detailed landing gear bay that is forward of the CG.

I also started work back on the Stuka this weekend. I won't post a build thread on the progress up to the current in primer. But I might do a thread on detail and finish I havent decided.

One thing on the ECT 501 pylon is a lot of builds I have seen the upper portion painted black but on all my photos the lower portion below the rack is painted black so that is how I painted mine.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx70416.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1692440   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lh18269.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	1692441