RCU Forums - View Single Post - mcpx and 450 heli?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:36 AM
Rafael23cc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: mcpx and 450 heli?

ORIGINAL: mrfourtysevenman
-I was wondering, can i make the pitch/throttle curve in NORMAL be the same for STUNT on my tt mini titan but have 0% power at 0% throttle
because normally thrasitioning into IDLE UP makes the titan pop up or down, really scaring me. im a good 3d pilot, but i just cant trust myself.
I think I know what you are trying to say. And the answer is YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO! What nothinbetr2do tried to say is that from mid-stick up, your curves should be identical. From Mid-stick down the idle-up curve will of course be set-up to sustain inverted flight, but the normal curve will be set-up to give you 0% throttle at low stick. Which is the same thing I believe you are trying to do, but since you are not suing the same language, you are not understanding each other.

Edit: Be careful when programming full negative pitch when in Normal mode. The blades take some time to slow down enough and if you happen to drop the stick too fast, could cause damage to the helicopter. It is more frequent in larger machines, but still possible.

Rafael